Associate Product Manager - Software (Garden Grove, CA) APPLY NOW
Through6 is a disruptive manufacturing company pushing the boundaries of traditional apparel production. We partner with enterprise and small consumer brands alike to design and construct premium quality garments completely on-demand. We only produce goods when a customer order is placed and ship directly to the end-user on behalf of our partners out of Garden Grove, California. We play in the frontier of just-in-time manufacturing and strive to innovate the space between manufacturing, technology, design, and consumer goods.
Our technology must move as fast as our manufacturing and we are seeking a highly curious and critical Software Product Manager to kick our growth into gear! You will work with an array of stakeholders, from developers to executives and manufacturing personnel to gather use cases, requirements and organize them into actionable development plans. You are a proactive problem solver than excels at distilling complex challenges into cohesive and digestible specifications for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Become subject matter expert in a proprietary manufacturing process, from order processing to shipping logistics
- Gather and prioritize user requirements into quantifiable tasks to ensure the highest possible business impact
- Comprehensive functional and technical documentation of business needs
- Competitive research to understand market opportunities and risks
- Create and/or management UX/UI deliverables, on an as-needed basis
- Roadmap development and execution management - setting achievable timelines and seeing them through
- Collaborate with a team to ensure all users needs are met in a given project
- Review and test development deliverables to guarantee production usability
- Run User Acceptance Testing initiatives
- Take on non-technical project management responsibilities as necessary
- 2-3+ years experience in manufacturing, logistics and/or SaaS product management roles
- Concise communicator with ability to offer objective evaluation of business needs against technical capabilities
- Experience working as a technical thought leader in non-technical fields
- Familiarity with agile/lean production methodologies
- Strong and clear presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in concise ways
- Experience working as a cross-functional contributor, able to operate at 10 or 10,000 feet
- Ability to design own UX/UI mockups
- Familiarity with on-demand or just-in-time manufacturing
- Experience in a .NET and/or React team
- eCommerce experience - either as brand owner/manager or development facilitator
- Apparel or textile consumer goods familiarity
- Time spent as, or supporting, account manager or CSR
The equal employment opportunity policy of the Through6, LLC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Through6, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Through6, LLC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Through6, LLC also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation, bullying, discrimination or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.|||Garden Grove, California|||Software Development||||||XCwG_Tp2HhqVQplF|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false