Frontend Developer - React (Garden Grove, CA - Remote Optional) APPLY NOW
Through6 is a disruptive manufacturing company pushing the boundaries of traditional apparel production. We partner with enterprise and small consumer brands alike to design and construct premium quality garments completely on-demand. We only produce goods when a customer order is placed and ship directly to the end-user on behalf of our partners out of Garden Grove, California. We play in the frontier of just-in-time manufacturing and strive to innovate the space between manufacturing, technology, design, and consumer goods.
We are seeking a seasoned Front End Developer to support our proprietary client portal and external facing tools, specific to the onboarding, management and an inline product design - a custom web application for realistic digital rendering of consumer hard goods. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and improve the user experience throughout our external applications, in coordination with stakeholders in marketing, business development, and executive leadership. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong background in CSS and Bootstrap
- UX and/or Design Experience specific to web based user applications related to image manipulation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- BSCS or equivalent
- Solid grasp of .NET web framework ASP.NET 4.5+ and WebAPI 2
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Visual Studio 2019 and Entity Framework
- Experience with ImageMagick
- Work experience in manufacturing or factory environments
- Agile-based and test-driven development process
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS products
- Native Mobile experience
- Experience with integrating Stripe and Plaid
The equal employment opportunity policy of the Through6, LLC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Through6, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Through6, LLC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Through6, LLC also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation, bullying, discrimination or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.|||Garden Grove, California|||Software Development||||||S4pHVzVF1peAgajX|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false