Jr Project Manager, North Carolina (Raleigh area) APPLY NOW
As Junior Project Manager, your primary responsibilities are to plan, coordinate, and oversee operations on company projects. Your duties are to assist with timeline development, ensure production is on schedule, provide supervision from start to finish, and offer guidance to improve progress. You will be an integral part of the project development team, communicating with other departments to fill project needs, and constantly searching for ways to improve efficiency while lowering project cost. The junior project manager also obtains resources, reviews project quality, and creates relevant reports.
- Oversees a team of managers and analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Works with an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the Through6, LLC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Through6, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Through6, LLC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Through6, LLC also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation, bullying, discrimination or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.|||Sanford, North Carolina|||Operations||||||76FnC4RlG2T4_izf|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false