Production Supervisor (Garden Grove, CA) APPLY NOW
We are actively seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team at Through6, an on-demand cut & sew vertical manufacturing facility. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee our sublimation press department for our cut & sew apparel print production and implement new processes to ensure productivity and efficiency. The candidate will need to be a detail-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Assertive with extensive knowledge of process optimization and an unsurpassed work ethic.
- Supervise our apparel production team of associates; specifically, the pressing team which involves identifying and matching pre-cut fabric panels with printed sublimation paper rolls onto large press equipment
- Extensive knowledge of process optimization and an unsurpassed work ethic; institute accountability across the board
- Implement measures for quality assurance; help identify areas for improvement
- Coordination of all press operators to ensure process is running optimally; assist in other areas of operations, including inventory & fabric management
- Ensure the production flow/lines are optimized to ensure product consistency and efficiency; supervise/communicate to production team to set clear objectives and expectations
- Work with our order management system to automate production flow and cycles; ensure on-time turnarounds of orders
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of industry experience directly related to sublimation, cut & sew apparel, sample making production and fulfillment is a must.
- Strong project management skills, including organization, leadership, negotiation, risk management, and team management
- Understanding of garment construction details, as well as, technical knowledge of production
- Detail oriented and dead-line driven with a strong sense of urgency to deliver positive results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow through in precise detail
- Must take on a hands on role to help expedite the flow of production
- Willing to work long hours and some weekends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Specification Management Programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on Experience
|||Garden Grove, California|||Production||||||57l7YqCbaKb9CXVJ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false